Transdisciplinary networks to tackle antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
Closing date: 13 December 2023
Apply for funding to support transdisciplinary networks to connect and expand UK AMR communities.
Each network will:
- use a transdisciplinary approach to address challenges related to AMR
- increase collaboration between disciplines and stakeholders, including non-academic communities
- generate research questions to address key areas of unmet need
- identify and prepare for future challenges
- The full economic cost (FEC) of your project can be up to £650,000.
The duration of the awards can be up to four years.