Ngoc Pham Thi
DVM (Doctor of Veterinary Medicine), 1992, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Hanoi University of Agriculture, Hanoi, Vietnam.
PhD (Veterinary Medicine), 2006, Department of Veterinary Clinical Pathobiology, University of Tokyo, Japan.
Head of Veterinary hygiene Department, NIVR: 2010-2015
Working as a national food safety laboratory consultant for FAO projects: UNJP/VIE/047/UNJ and UNJP/VIE/050/UNJ: 2012-2014.
Working for Vietnam National CODEX Committee as a specialist of microbiology in food and animal feeding stuff (since 2010).
SUCCESSFUL GRANT APPLICATIONS
- FAO (2017-2019): Engaging the food and agriculture sectors in sub‐Saharan Africa and South and South‐East Asia in the global efforts to combat antimicrobial resistance using a One Health approach
- FAO (2014-2016): Surveillance and pilot studies on antibiotic usage antimicrobial and antibiotic resistance in animals in northern provinces of Vietnam
- NAFOSTED (2012-2014): Molecular epidemiological characteristics of multi-antibiotic resistances of Salmonella and Campylobacter isolates from poultry and human.
- MARD (2007-2015): 8 projects successfully funded by Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam
As co-coordinator has collaborated with international projects:
- University of Copenhagen funded by DANIDA (2018-2020): Health and Antibiotics in Vietnamese Pig Production
- LIR-UOS South Initiative (Belgium), ICRD, CIRAD etc.
There have been 15 international publications and scientific posters presented in the international references.