Travel, accommodation and visas
The conference will be hosted in the Melia Hanoi, 44B Ly Thuong Kiet Street, Hanoi, 001235. The nearest airport is Noi Bai International Airport which is approximately a 40 minute drive by car.
- Melia Hanoi, 44B Ly Thuong Kiet Street Hanoi 001235 (discounted rate for IVVN conference delegates). Please note there are a limited number of rooms available so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Movenpick Hanoi Hotel, 83A Ly Thuong Kiet, Cua Nam, Hoan Kiem Hanoi (0.4 km from Melia)
- Silk Path Boutique hotel: 21 Hang Khay, Trang Tien, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi (0.5 km from Melia)
- Muong Thanh Hanoi centre hotel: 78 Tho Nhuom, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi (0.1 km from Melia)
- Somerset Grand Hanoi: 49 Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi (0.3 km from Melia)
Please click here to access a list of visa exempt countries. Delegates with an ordinary passport from the countries marked with a black X can enter Vietnam without a visa for the number of days indicated in the 'Duration of stay' column.
If you require a visa, or have any general visa enquiries, please email Nguyen Thi Thanh Hang, Epidemiology team assistant, CIRAD-ASTRE Research Unit at epivietnam [dot] cirad [at] gmail [dot] com for assistance.