Making effective oral and poster presentations
The course gives an overview of how to plan and deliver effective oral and poster presentations. Key topics will include:
- Why presentation skills matter/are a game changer
- Key elements of a good oral and poster presentation
- Key elements of non-verbal communication
- Tips for reducing anxiety
- The power of rehearsals
- Common mistakes
- Understanding and engaging your audience
- Slide and poster design tips
- Managing time
- Managing Q&A
The course will be highly interactive with groupwork sessions.
Attendees must have a good internet connection and be able to access Zoom.