Welcome to the International Veterinary Vaccinology NetworkPrimary tabs
The IVVN aims to improve vaccine design and delivery for livestock and zoonotic diseases of importance in LMICs through establishing a collaborative network of researchers.
Furthermore, our first pump-priming grant call is now open with applications closing on Friday 6th October.
IVVN membership is free - please sign up here.
Benefits of membership include:
- Being part of a community which will help establish collaborations to improve vaccines for major livestock diseases
- Networking opportunities through attendance at our annual scientific meetings
- Opportunities to host workshops on specific topics
- Eligible to apply for pump-priming grants of up to £100,000
- Eligible to apply for laboratory exchanges of up to £10,000
- Eligible to apply for scholarships to attend our annual scientific meetings
- Notification of news, literature, training, funding and events of interest via our website, social media and monthly newsletters